Varsity Townhouses (off campus, furnished apartments)
This year for the Two-Week Intensive, we have a registration form just for Classes & a separate registration form for students who want to stay at Varsity.
This housing option is intended for full-time* Two-Week Intensive students 18 and older (or an adult chaperone with 3 full-time* students under 18 years old). Exceptions to the full-time requirement may be possible if we have vacancies. Private bedrooms will be available if we have last-minute vacancies.
*Full time students are those who are taking $500 or more in classes. Typically full time students will be enrolled in one or more performance track classes but as long as they meet the $500 threshold, a performance track class is not a requirement.
Check-in Thursday 7/19 or Saturday 7/21 between 3 p.m. & 11 p.m. (NOTE: Scholarship students staying at Varsity need to check-in Thursday 7/19); Check-out Sunday 8/5
- a shared bedroom is $755 ($725 if student brings own pillow, sheets & towels) NOTE: After July 2nd, if apartments are still available, the cost of these supplies will increase and will be reflected on registration form.
- a private room is $200 extra, if available; to be determined by July 16th
NOTE: We are not affiliated with Varsity, we simply arrange for our dancers to stay there! We neither endorse Varsity as a housing alternative or advise against it – students need to make their own decision and we want you to have all the facts before you decide. Varsity is basic college student housing – definitely not fancy – but the majority of our students have found the apartments livable and adequate for a 2-week stay. Varsity Apartments are the least expensive acceptable option we have been able to find for our students anywhere in Boulder and the location is perfect, even if the accommodations are nothing to write home about. Anyone wanting amenities such as air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, or cable TV, and for whom money is not a concern, will want to explore other options such as Airbnb, VRBO, or local hotels.
- Located off campus, about a 10 minute walk from the Dance Building
- Each furnished apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1½ bathrooms, kitchen, and living/dining room.
- Dorm style bedrooms are furnished with 2 twin (i.e., single) beds, 2 dressers, 2 closets, 2 desks, 2 chairs.
- Standard kitchen has refrigerator, stove & oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, sink with garbage disposal.
- Laundry facilities (coin operated) in the building
- There is a natural foods market 1 block away; many other stores & restaurants are also conveniently nearby.
If you are planning to choose Varsity for your housing option, click on this link for more information you will want to know: All About Varsity
For interior pictures click here: (scroll down page for photos):