STUDENT PERFORMANCE 2018
A full theatrical formal performance including both student and faculty choreography will be held Friday, August 3rd at 8:00 p.m. in the Charlotte Irey Studio Theatre. Dancers wishing to be involved in this production register for one or more of the Performance Track classes described below. These classes are only for students available for, and committed to, performing on August 3rd.
Performance Track Classes:
- Choreo-Feedback is designed to give students the opportunity to receive constructive feedback on their work and a chance to present a dance piece in the BJDW performance on August 3rd. Note that if two or more students plan to co-choreograph a dance, both or all must register.
- In Repertory (jazz, lyrical, modern, jazz funk) students will learn, rehearse, and perform a piece taught by a faculty member. Level Placement is required for Modern and Jazz Repertory. Level Placement is not required for Jazz Funk Repertory, but participants should be at least Intermediate level. Level Placement will only be required for Lyrical if a second level is added (see Schedule for explanation)
- Jazz Repertory students are required to also register for Noon Jazz Styles.
- Lyrical Repertory students are required to also register for Lyrical/Contemporary.
- Modern Repertory students are required to also register for Modern/Modern Contemporary Technique Class.
- Jazz Funk Repertory students are required to also register for Jazz Funk.
Required Dates for Performance Track Students
Students participating in Performance Track class must be available at the following dates/times in addition to the class times listed in our Schedule:
- Sunday 7/29/18, 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Technical Rehearsal
- Wednesday 8/1/18, 7:30 – 10:30 p.m. – Dress Rehearsal
- Friday 8/3/18, 6:00 – 10:00 p.m. – Performance